To maximize the value of your new EIOBoard Intranet License, all new purchases of EIOBoard come with a 12‐month Annual Maintenance Agreement. The Annual Maintenance Agreement ensures that your new EIOBoard software will be eligible for any new updates and upgrades for the next twelve months.
The Annual Maintenance Agreement entitles you to:
- Upgrade Protection, which includes upgrades to the latest EIOBoard version.
- One year of maintenance included with all new purchases of Perpetual Licenses.
- Technical Support for EIOBoard software and hardware purchased from Savance.
- Ability to upgrade to higher levels (more users, kiosks, etc.).
- Add additional years of maintenance for easy budget management.
- No hassle Maintenance renewal.
For more information, see What comes with our yearly support package? (Knowledgebase article)
Owners of EB Renewals 1E, 2E, 3E, 4E, or 5E Licenses may renew their Maintenance Agreement which includes; Upgrade Protection, Maintenance Updates & Tech
Support, before it expires, thereby ensuring continued receipt of free upgrades, technical support and maintenance updates.
Renewing your Maintenance Agreement is also the best and least expensive way to protect your software investment. If your Maintenance Agreement is allowed to expire, low cost renewals will no longer be available as an option. Instead, you will be eligible for software upgrades to the latest version of EIOBoard at the published pricing. These prices are invariably
higher than the cost of keeping your Maintenance Agreement current.