How to Submit a Ticket | Savance EIOBoard
This page will show you how to submit a ticket to Savance EIOBoard Support using an easy step-by-step process.
- Click on Submit a Ticket: Visit the Savance EIOBoard Support homepage, and click on number 4 in the list, Submit a Ticket.
- Select a Department: Depending on your question, please select EIOBoard Sales or EIOBoard Support. If you are en existing customer, the likely department would be Support; if you are a potential future customer, select Sales.
- Fill Out Your Information: In the next step, please fill out your contact information and your question/request with as much detail as possible. Please note that the Savance EIOBoard Support ticketing system includes an auto knowledgebase lookup, which means that when you start typing, the support system will automatically try to match your question to our knowledgebase. If your answer can't easily be found, simply hit Submit to complete your ticket.
- Receive an Email: After submitting your Support Ticket, you will receive an email notifying you that the request was successfully submitted. It will also give you information about how to access your ticket(s) online. Once reviewed, a Savance member of staff will get back to you.
- Access Your Ticket Online To view or update your ticket(s), simply login online using your email and password. This information will be included in the email you receive.
The Savance EIOBoard Support pages can be viewed by anyone, but we recommend that you register as a user on the Support page so that you can keep track of tickets and view responses from Savance staff. Simply fill out the form on the left hand side.